Friday, July 17, 2009

Already ONE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet baby girl.


That year went by fast!
Sometimes I wish I could just pause time and enjoy them as they are.
This is one of those times.

ONE thing that I love about Miss M is ...
well, I can't think of just one so here are twelve,
one for each month she has been with us.

  • her infectious smile
  • the way she has her DADDY wrapped around his finger
  • her tolerance to a sometimes jealous three year old brother
  • her desire to be outdoors
  • her plump, healthy body
  • the snuggles she gives me and most everyone that will pick her up
  • her CURLY girly hair
  • her reaction to seeing her brothers when they get home from school
  • the pretend cry she gives me when she wants something
  • those beautiful blue eyes
  • her love of ice
  • that she is part of our FAMILY