I am soooo lucky.

I get to hang out with this little man everyday
and he is
fun,
imaginative,
friendly,
TOO CUTE,
and my three year old super HERO.
Everyday he seems to come up with a new identity.
I LOVE this pretend stage,
and so it seems do a lot of other people we run into
when we are out and about.
It is fun to see strangers interactions
with my little super Hero,
and his reaction.
And YES, he wears the mask everywhere.
The little girls at the playground
adore this spiderman.
And I do too.
I get to hang out with this little man everyday
and he is
fun,
imaginative,
friendly,
TOO CUTE,
and my three year old super HERO.
Everyday he seems to come up with a new identity.
I LOVE this pretend stage,
and so it seems do a lot of other people we run into
when we are out and about.
It is fun to see strangers interactions
with my little super Hero,
and his reaction.
The little girls at the playground
adore this spiderman.
And I do too.