I am not feeling well and neither
is my hubby.
This was NOT on my TO-DO list
the day before THANKSGIVING.
But sickness comes whether you are anticipating it or not.
After going to the DR.
it is confirmed.
We both have STREP.
So with our antibiotics,
and a car full of kids,
we head off to our Thanksgiving destination.
Hopefully the kids will all stay healthy.
This was supposed to be a post
about all the things I am THANKFUL for.
I guess right now I am THANKFUL my sickness isn't the swine flu?!?
Happy Thanksgiving
is my hubby.
This was NOT on my TO-DO list
the day before THANKSGIVING.
But sickness comes whether you are anticipating it or not.
After going to the DR.
it is confirmed.
We both have STREP.
So with our antibiotics,
and a car full of kids,
we head off to our Thanksgiving destination.
Hopefully the kids will all stay healthy.
This was supposed to be a post
about all the things I am THANKFUL for.
I guess right now I am THANKFUL my sickness isn't the swine flu?!?
Happy Thanksgiving