skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
FOUR BOYS & ONE LITTLE LADY
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Beautiful For Me
I was shown
this
the other day
and now I can't stop playing it over and over.
I love the words
I love her voice
I LOVE this song.
And I love that it is tied to Veggie Tales.
My kids have enjoyed watching Veggie Tales for a long time.
And so have I.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
The Days are Long,
but the Years are Short.
As a Mother it feels this way NOT because my days are boring but just the opposite. My days are full of doing things with and for my children. And it brings me great JOY, but it also wears me out. So when bedtime comes, I welcome it.
Days Gone By
►
2015
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(37)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(4)
Sisters Then and Now
Camping at Lava
Beautiful For Me
Another Birthday
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
accomplishments
(15)
Autumn
(9)
babies
(6)
birthdays
(21)
cabin
(6)
children
(9)
events attended
(15)
everyday
(9)
exploring
(11)
friendship
(1)
growing up
(7)
holidays
(22)
inspiration
(2)
its about family
(13)
marriage
(4)
my children
(77)
my girl
(1)
our home
(4)
places we went
(31)
remember when
(12)
school
(15)
soccer
(3)
something to celebrate
(11)
something we made
(1)
springtime
(5)
summer
(22)
thinking out loud
(16)
vacation
(10)
winter
(3)