we were celebrating Christmas, as a family,
but in a very different way.
The hubby and I decided this past Christmas to surprise the kids
and take them on a trip for their Christmas gift,
instead of doing the traditional gifts at home.
We pulled off the surprise
and spent a wonderful 5 days in sunny southern California.
The kids didn't realized where we were going until we were in the parking lot of
Legoland.
Over the next few days this is how we spent our time.













Fun Fun Fun
and GREAT Family Memories
that I know will last a lot longer than more toys.
but in a very different way.
The hubby and I decided this past Christmas to surprise the kids
and take them on a trip for their Christmas gift,
instead of doing the traditional gifts at home.
We pulled off the surprise
and spent a wonderful 5 days in sunny southern California.
The kids didn't realized where we were going until we were in the parking lot of
Over the next few days this is how we spent our time.
and GREAT Family Memories
that I know will last a lot longer than more toys.