Sunday, April 24, 2011

Boots and a Brush


I enjoy SPRING,
and this spring has been especially wet
with SNOW and RAIN.

And along with all the wet weather
out comes the RAIN BOOTS.
I loved it when my boys were younger and
would stomp around in their rain boots,
and now I enjoy watching our little girl do the same thing.

But I have to admit
the boots seem a little cuter on Miss M.
It has something to with the joining of an adorable little girl in a skirt
and a pair of rain boots.


And "for like the first time EVER",
she LET me brush her hair.
Every morning it is struggle to comb out her hair
as she screams and grabs
and I try to do something with it.

But last week she sat and let me brush it for 5 minutes,
however, that was only because
she was being Rapunzel and needed her "golden" hair brushed.