
Once a year my husband and I get to enjoy some fine dining -which of course means a fancy and expensive restaurant.
For our anniversary we go out for a nice dinner together to celebrate and we like to try new and interesting places that we wouldn't take the kiddies to.
This year we went the Five Alls. Here we found ourselves in a medieval setting where we ate from heavy, metal plates and drank from metal goblets. This restaurant has a good menu with meal choices that we recognize and can pronounce plus the dinner is offered in five courses.
Needless to say I was impressed by the food, and uncomfortably full by the time we finished our meal, but my favorite part was the dessert. I had a sour cream cheesecake topped with a fresh raspberry topping and it was probably the best cheesecake I have ever had!
Another wonderful anniversary celebration and fine dining experience.