Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where in Utah Are We?


Welcome to the first edition of Where in Utah Are We?

Each month I hope to show a picture (hopefully a picture showing something unique or unusual) and then you can try to guess where we are.

So can you guess from the picture where we might be?

We are in our own neighborhood.

Yep, that's right. Just a few streets over from where we live is a house that has this bear and wolf carved out of wood and proudly displayed in the front yard I might add. Along with an eagle that perches over the mailbox and a buffalo resting under a tree. It is quite the unique landscaping but every time the kids and I go for a walk they want to walk by this house so that they can see all these interesting animals made out of wood.