Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Haircut


Well-it lasted for almost four and half years.

Her hair, that curled at the ends, that I was always hesitant to cut.  That I loved to look at and to play with even if she didn't like me to.

She decided one day last week that her hair was being crazy.  So she took the scissors her brother had left downstairs on the floor and began to make her hair, well less crazy.

Her brother then came running upstairs yelling "she's cutting her hair".  And sure enough she had self layered the left side of her mane.

I then cut off a lot of the length because I knew it was going to have to be done anyway.  Then we took our first trip together to the hairdresser.  Where after finding out the person cutting her hair had the same name as her, she felt at ease and allowed that girl with the same name to shape her new short-length hair into something respectable.
 
 And the end result.  Short hair.  That is learning to curl again.