This young man was baptized a few weeks ago
and it was a special day.
He was excited,
he was a little anxious
but he did awesome.
It is such a wonderful family experience:
the preparation,
the anticipation,
the celebration.
I am so proud of the good boy that he is
and hope as he and all our children continue to grow
that they can gain a testimony of their own.
I know that he is already well on his way.
and it was a special day.
He was excited,
he was a little anxious
but he did awesome.
It is such a wonderful family experience:
the preparation,
the anticipation,
the celebration.
I am so proud of the good boy that he is
and hope as he and all our children continue to grow
that they can gain a testimony of their own.
I know that he is already well on his way.