This Young Lad earned his Yellow Belt this past Saturday.
He has always been interested in Karate. Who knows why it took so long
to get him involved with actually doing the sport.
Along this path of finding something he was passionate about he's tried:
Soccer (too hard for him to stay focused when he rarely got the ball)
T-ball (twice, liked it but was ready to move on and try something new)
Art Class (though he loves to draw, it wasn't his style)
Musical Theater (three times and loved each play he was a part of)
But this past October he said to me, "Mom, now can I take Karate?"
and so we signed him up. And he has LOVED every moment of it.
But it is a long journey and who knows just how long it will take.
I just hope that he is as passionate about karate then as he is now.
I look forward to celebrating with YOU
when you earn each of the other seven belts.