Monday, May 9, 2011

The Weekend



The weekend started out
with attendance to my Older Brother's Graduation,
he is now a PhD.

It was a long road for him and his family,
and I think the most special moment of the day
was when he thanked his wife for sticking it out with him.


During his many years in the doctorate program,
they faced together 3 bouts of cancer.
All of which his wife endured and overcame.

Amazing.

My Younger Brother also graduated this day.
He received his BS degree and is currently looking to
further his college education. Unfortunately,
because it was 300 hundred miles away
I couldn't attend.


But he had the support of four other siblings,
my mom, and his wife.
So I think he was in good company.

A Great Accomplishment in so little time.

Saturday was a first for our youngest son.
He played in his first soccer game.
He was so excited and then at the end was so ready to be done.

His participation in the game went just like I thought it would.

Out third son also played a soccer game on Saturday
but it was at the same time as his brother's
so his Dad went with him.


He is excelling at a sport that we love.
And we look forward to watching him grow even more
this coming year as he enters competition soccer.

And finally, I got spend Mother's Day with my family.
Just like it should be.
We had our annual photo shoot.
And it was crazy.
Just like it always is.




But all these pictures are priceless to me.