The last few weeks of school = craziness.
I feel like I spend as much time at school as the kids do.
For our second oldest young man
events included-
Attending his DARE graduation,
For our second oldest young man
events included-
Attending his DARE graduation,
The 5th Grade Patriotic Program,
an oral presentation of President Carter-
the President he researched and reported on,
the President he researched and reported on,
Besides the spelling bee attended on behalf of our 3rd Grader,
I spent time playing a parents vs kids kickball game
and watching a movie his class wrote, produced and acted in.
It was called "The Five Little Nerds"
and I am proud to say he was one of the little nerds-
I never knew he had the acting bug.
He also tried out and was chosen to play
on a competitive premier team for Forza.
His/our soccer schedule just got super crazy!!

Our youngest two
had a Preschool Family Party
to celebrate the time they spent with friends
and the BEST preschool teacher in the World.
Miss C.
I spent time playing a parents vs kids kickball game
and watching a movie his class wrote, produced and acted in.
It was called "The Five Little Nerds"
and I am proud to say he was one of the little nerds-
I never knew he had the acting bug.
He also tried out and was chosen to play
on a competitive premier team for Forza.
His/our soccer schedule just got super crazy!!
Our youngest two
had a Preschool Family Party
to celebrate the time they spent with friends
and the BEST preschool teacher in the World.
Miss C.
And between all the school events-
Our oldest performed well in his piano recital,
Our oldest performed well in his piano recital,
I love this one of Grandma and Grandpa
with all their Grandkids.
and spent a good few hours tracking them.
Never saw the mom or dad skunk
and didn't get too close to get sprayed
but they sure were cute.