Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weekends

Last weekend we escaped to the Cabin. It was very relaxing. I wish we were there again this weekend, but alas we are not.

Too many things going on this weekend like:

Soccer games
Primary Program Practice
Ward Party
Attend RSL Playoff Game
WC Meeting
Primary Program
Ordination
Family Bday Party for two oldest

So instead of being at the cabin, where I got to relax and do nothing, I will just dream of being back there and not having to worry about all this other stuff.

Okay, so we didn't just do nothing last weekend. We finished putting together this puzzle,

and we went to the Corn Maze in Bluebell

where we got LOST in the corn, not really

and the boys took turns shooting pumpkins out of a blaster

and we played around on the equipment.


We also spent an afternoon at the LAKE where these two got the greatest pleasure of throwing endless amounts of rocks into the water.


So I guess I can't say we did nothing last weekend, it was just less stressful and more relaxing than the before mentioned list of things we have to do this weekend.