I am very Thankful...
that when I put up a very large piece of brown parchment paper on the wall and asked the family to write down all the things they are thankful for, they complied. And I really enjoyed reading everything that they wrote.
I am very Thankful...
that we had the opportunity to eat our Thanksgiving meal with the Dean extended family and am grateful they didn't mind when we had to then scurry off to St. George to allow our son to play in a thanksgiving weekend soccer tournament.
I am very Thankful...
that my kids can enjoy different activities and have the privilege of excelling in them as well. Mr. P was very thrilled to win 1st place for his division at this tournament. And it was exciting and fun to watch him and his teammates play.
I am very Thankful...
that Miss M found her girlfriend, aka her cousin, and could enjoy a little girl play time with her.
I am very Thankful...
that we had a get together with my side of the family, since a lot of them live in St. George this worked out pretty nice. We got the chance to play games, visit, enjoy a nice meal, and hoop it up (with the 3 teenage boys). Then, we had a special reading of Elf on the Shelf for all the kiddies given by the eldest of my siblings. It was a great night.
I am just Thankful...
for family all around. My family. The family I grew up in. The family I married into. The memories. The laughs. The good times. Keep them coming!