Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011


Halloween was disappointing for me this year.

Usually, I really enjoy HALLOWEEN but due to some unforeseen circumstances my Halloween didn't go according to plan.

I have certain expectations for Halloween day or the days leading up to it. Things like carving pumpkins (we even grew our own pumpkins this year), getting a good and/or fun dinner in their tummies before tricks or treats, and getting a group picture and pictures done before dark.

Needless to say NONE of these things happened on Halloween night and it was disappointing, to me. The kids still enjoyed Halloween, just as it came and went. In fact, this year the older three all went out with friends and really enjoyed their time trick-or-treating. So with that in mind I will share with you what pictures I did get.

Garmadon (a character from Ninjago)


Savage Opress (some Star Wars character)


A Princess


and Napoleon Dynamite (my personal favorite).

And missing from this group is the Nerd, who I didn't even get a picture of. Maybe next year I will do a better job organizing my time, or not have so many unexpected things happening or maybe I will just lower my expectations!