for everybody, except the preschooler who starts next week.
Our Morning Schedule now begins at 6am when the oldest arises (and sometimes I am there to greet him) and goes through 8am when the youngest two boys step onto the school bus.
Roaming the halls looking for his classes,
opening lockers,
and sporting eyewear for the first time!
He did NOT want me to take his picture,
and he most certainly didn't want me to follow him to the bus stop, so I captured some photos from afar.
Wait did I just say HIGH SCHOOL. As in the last stop before he leaves the nest and moves on to bigger and better things.
As in serving a mission and attending college.
As in my little family as I know it will probably never live under the same roof again after that.
Wow...I am getting way to ahead of myself, but time still isn't on my side and it isn't slowing down. If anything it seems to be speeding up!
There is ONE more person who started school this week too, but he is on the teaching side of things. I didn't get his picture but you can call him...
Professor Dean