Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday Boy and a Loose Tooth

Happy Birthday
 Our Birthday Boy couldn't seem to eat all of his birthday breakfast.  After, when he got home from school he said that he was so full from his breakfast that he couldn't really eat his school lunch.   I think he had a good birthday.  He got to eat some of his favorite foods, got a delivery of donuts from his aunt and got to go to the store and pick out a brand new bike for his birthday present.  He picked a green one, his favorite color.

I cannot believe that my little blonde hair california boy is already ten years old.  Where have the years gone :(.  I still remember so clearly the day we celebrated his second birthday.


 

 And speaking of growing up.  Look who lost their first tooth on his brother's birthday.  Yep, my little kindergartner.  He mentioned to me when he got home from school that his tooth was loose, I felt it and it was like almost falling out loose.  He played with it the rest of the evening and got it out just in time for bed and to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy.