Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Family Soccer Party


Last Saturday, we attended his post season soccer party as a family.  All year long he has worked hard at home, at trainings and in the game and it has paid off.  His team won their division and he received most improved player.

Next soccer season will be different.  He is switching soccer clubs and teams.  We will miss the great soccer leadership and direction we found in the FORZA futbol club but he will get the chance to play with his best friend and it will be so much closer to home.




At his party all the families got together and played dodgeball.  I don't think I have played that since elementary school.  All I can say is it was fuuuuuuuuuun!  You could tell the kids really enjoyed being able to play with and against their parents.  We played for over an hour and my body paid the price the next day but I am so looking forward to when I will be able to play that game again.  Maybe for a family reunion?  That would be great fun!