Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Where in Utah Are We?


 






 Here, in our own backyard, looking over our next door neighbor's fence. Can I just say...

I Love Where I Live!
 

Ms M and I spent a few moments in the morning spying on the new baby horse that lives near us.  At first she couldn't see it because he had sat down in the tall grass but then as the foal got up and moved towards it's mama she was sooo excited.


We then spent the afternoon at a park that is sooo close to where we live that we could walk to it if there were an easy way to get over the river that separates it from our home.   The thing I love most about this park is that it is surrounded by it's original, natural landscaping which pretty much makes it hidden and there is a fishing spot just on the other side of the pavilion.  Plus, this park is never busy crowded like others we have been to.  Sometimes it is just us there and it is like having our own personal playground.
 

 
 

As a side note-our busy soccer schedule is winding down and it has been interesting to see the difference in how each of the four who participated attack the game.  More fun soccer times ahead, at least for some of them.